mercredi 12 octobre 2011

Obtain free credit report L.A.


obtain free credit report L.A.

The lists obtain free credit report L.A. and pictures of what to shop will be sent to you via email when am ready. The shopping will be done at any nearest stores to you.

My personal UPS account number will be provided for shipping. I obtain free credit report L.A. will provide clear set of instructions for each task to be done and funds to cover them. If interested, please confirm the following details : Your Full Address with apt # (Not P.O. Box) : In reference to Tony's post about Frank Culler's Personal Assistant job...I want to reconfirm it's a scam. I received the exact dialogue under the name obtain free credit report L.A. Paul/Christopher Powell Here obtain free credit report L.A. is a scam email I received today. free credit report government website I need an Administrative Assistant urgently to run errands until I return back to the United States by the second week in June. I am unable to meet up with you to talk about this job in person as I am currently away working on a program in England.

You must be detail-oriented to perform your tasks effectively and Proficiency with computers is required, accuracy and obtain free credit report L.A. meticulous work regime is required. 1 free credit report

You will be prepared in advance to do my business shopping.

You will receive my packages which will be shipped to your address or to a post office near you obtain free credit report L.A. and then you can pick it up at your convenience. The content of obtain free credit report L.A. the packages are ancient antiques, art works and personal letters, You will obtain free credit report L.A. be required to open the packages, to check content and obtain free credit report L.A. condition.

You will work between 15 and 20 hrs a month, variable depending on amount of work needed and your work rate. freecredit report regardless of hours worked, but i envisage no more that 8 hours in any week.

I need your service because I am constantly out of town. I buy Companies that have financial difficulties and I am trying to start an Art Gallery here in England.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire